Pals Paper Arts Challenge

Thursday, October 18, 2012


It's time to play another Pals Paper Arts Challenge
I just love these challenges:-)

PPA145 October 18

Another fabulous sketch by my fellow pal, fabulous Margaret Moody. Well, she did it again! I love this sketch! I have a feeling I'll be using this again n' again...:-)


I decided I wanted to use some flowers, but you know what,  I don't own too many flowers! I know, right!? That's just wrong!! Good thing one of my favorite stamp sets, Button Buddies, has this very clean flower:-) 
I heat embossed to make my own designer paper, then stamped it with Pool Party, then again with Summer Starfruit and punched out the center with the 1/2" Circle Punch. 


I used the Attic Boutique DSP from the Occasion Mini Catalog because those shapes are similar to the flower I used, and just love the color:-) I embossed the big flag with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder to give a little Asian flair to this card. 

My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Button Buddies
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Attic Boutique DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Versamark
Accessory: Basic Gray 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Tool: White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Secret Ingredient: Great sketch!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
 Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment :

  1. Naki, gorgeous card! I love your color choices and all those Button Buddies flowers look wonderful! The Fancy Fan EF was a great choice for your flag too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete