Pals Paper Arts Challenge

Wednesday, January 9, 2013


Here is my card for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge! I am usually one of the first one to enter, but I was a little busy last week, and I wasn't sure if I could come up with any idea in these colors! 

PPA150 Color Challenge

Very bold colors! 


Layers and layers of flowers to make a bold and dramatic statement! The new Large Rhinestone from the Spring Catalog was the perfect finishing touch:-)


I was telling my friend Nina that this color combo is out of my comfort zone and wasn't sure if  I was able to create something... but once I started playing, it was a lot of fun! This is why I love playing this challenge:-)


My notes...

Stamp set: None
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo
Ink: None
Accessory: Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tool: Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Blossom Party Originals Die, Boho Blossoms Punch, Perfectly Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Glue Dots

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment :

  1. Great card, Naki. Love the design, clean look with lots of white space and that flower is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete