Thank You Card

Friday, June 21, 2013


Hi there!
Here I have is a Thank You card for my friends and family who came to my baby shower last weekend:-) 


So this card here is my inspiration... Yes, I cheated and bought a box of Thank you cards! I picked this design because 1) the colors for the shower were Pool Party and Calypso Coral, and this card had very similar colors, 2) I liked the simple design:-) I needed to make some because I somehow miscounted... 


I was afraid of not being able to stamp the images clearly since the circles were a little bumpy, and I was right... So I tried this one by punching out the circles on Pool Party first, then nested in the calypso Coral circles. I don't think it was that much different and I didn't really like it sitting on Whisper White... 


So what do you think? 


My Notes...

Stamp set: Bright Blossom, Embellished Events
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Ink: Versamark
Tool: White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, 1" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

Don't forget to come back to check out my next post, I will show you the few photos from the shower:-)

No comments :

Post a Comment