Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 377

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hello there lovelies!
It is time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Gerda Steiner Designs!





Isn't this such a fun photo!!?
So who's ready to party with us!!?




Lots of colors, lots of patterns, 'cause it's party time!!!




I just got this stamp set "Eat Cake & Celebrate" from Concord & 9th, it is just lovely!
What party doesn't have a cake!? The image was stamped with Smoky Slate Ink, which was pulled from the patterned paper I used, then colored with the Spectrum Noir Markers.




I just LOVE this fabulous font, I decided to use all the sentiments from the set!
They was heat embossed with Tangerine Tango on the Pool Party cardstock, again these colors were pulled from the patterned paper.




It looks a bit lonely leaving all that white so I stamped this cute cluster of stars in So Saffron and Smoky Gray, then a few star confetti were sprinkled.



*my notes*

Stamp: Eat Cake & Celebrate (Concord & 9th)
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, I Am Me DSP (SU!)
Ink: So Saffron, Smoky Slate (SU!), Spectrum Noir Markers, Vesamark
Accessory: Silver Star Confetti (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tool: Heat Tool, Tangerine Tango Emboss Powder (SU!), Stapler



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now I want to see how you party, and link up to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog to share!



2 comments :

  1. This is so cute! I love all the fun sentiments on the banners. Your design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. I am totally digging the whole design.

    ReplyDelete