Inky Paws Challenge 37

Friday, October 21, 2016

Hi there lovelies, Happy Friday!
The new Inky Paws Challenge is starting today over at the Newton's Nook Designs Blog and I am joining the fun!



What could be cozier than nice, warm, plaid blankets!?
Not to mention they're so pretty!
Alright, here is my take...;-)




I have the perfect patterned paper for this card!




I first picked this yellow plaid paper, then got the other colors right from it.
I actually am not sure if this ribbon is the same yellow, but I loved the nice, thick, knitted texture so I said, close enough! Hee Hee ;-D




I even used another plaid paper for the sentiment!
I layered a couple brown cardstock underneath the sentiment ti give a little dimension.




Look at all these warm, cozy colors! Then there is this light blue, just fabulous!
This was so very fun to make, and I love how it turned out, too!8569



{my notes}

Paper: Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, Sweater Weather DSP (SU!), Linen Cardstock
Accessory: Metallic Copper Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Hello Honey Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (SU!)
Tool: Pick-A-Pumpkin and Darling Hearts Purr-fect Die (Newton's Nook Designs), Essentials:Audrey and In A Word:Thanks Cutaways (Winnie & Walter) Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Make sure you link up your cozy plaid creation too!



1 comment :