Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 387

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Happy Sunday my crafty friends!
It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Louby Lou!




What a fun and festive theme!
Here is my take...;-)




Who doesn't love a pretty snowglobe!?
Isn't this just so much fun!?




The sponsor provided us this gorgeous snowglobe image, thank you!
I printed the image 2 times, one for the inside of my shaker, the other one to paper piece the bow and the base of the globe. I decided to use my favorite color mint, and this Vintage Chic Shaker Mix was just perfect! I also added the snowflake confetti and silver sequin mix. 




I die cut the sentiment from silver foil to match the silver sequins.
For the finishing touch, I added a little silver bell with a snippet of mint baker's twine!



{my notes}
Stamp: Snowglobe (Louby Lou)
Paper: Bright White (Neenah), Silver Foil Sheet, All is Calm SDSP (SU!)
Ink: Spectrum Noir Markers, White Gel Pen
Accessory: Frosted Sequins, Mini Silver Bell (SU!), Vintage Chic Shaker Mix (Lucy's Little Things), Iridescence Snowflake Confetti (Pretty Pink Posh), Mint Twine (Target)
Tool: In a Word:Merry Cutaway (Winnie & Walter), Elle-ments Finishing Frames (Avery Elle), Scallop Circle (Pretty Pink Posh)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful Naki! I love this done in mint and the shaker elements are perfectly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naki your card is so beautiful! Love it and all the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete