Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 398

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hi there, Happy Sunday!
It is time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is DRS Designs!





We have this beautiful color combo for you to play with this week!
Here is my take...;-)




Isn't this just out of this world!!? {giggle}




The sponsor very generously provided each sweetie our choice of rubber stamps, thank you so much! Based on the colors, I thought this Space Boy Skip would be so cute and fun!
I stamped the image with Smoky Slate Ink on watercolor paper and colored in with Zig Clean Real Brush Set and Stampin' Up! Reinkers, then it was fussy cut. 
I am so in LOVE with this adorable image!




The background was also water colored with this week's colors, {green, pink, and gray}.
I also received the Splatter Background Stamp from the sponsor (thank you again!), it was heat embossed with Blushing Bride emboss powder all over my space panel. 
Those planet images and the sentiment were borrowed from the Rocket Stamp Set by Studio Calico. On my vellum banner, I also heat embossed some stars that are on the little astronaut stamp. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Make sure you head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and check out what my teammates have created this week! 




4 comments :

  1. WOW!!!! Everything about this card is just amazing. I love the colors, and the twinkle, and how everything just looks slight, well, out of this world. Amazing work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitching is a GREAT touch Naki! Super celestial background to go with your card, I love the splatter stamp! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is totally "out of this world" Naki! Super cute and perfect coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! Love how you used the images and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete