Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, May 24, 2017



Hello lovelies!
I hope you are having nice weather!
Today I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with a fun, summery card!
Here it goes...;-)



Newton's Nook Designs Hibiscus Purr-fect Die Set - Naki Rager


I decided to make this beachy card because I have been missing beaches lately!


Newton's Nook Designs Hibiscus Purr-fect Die Set - Naki Rager


And I simply wanted to use this beautiful Hibiscus Purr-fect Die set ;-) 
I die cut the flower from watercolor paper then water colored. I splatter a lot of water to make it look like there is dew on it.


Newton's Nook Designs Hibiscus Purr-fect Die Set - Naki Rager


The background was water colored with Tempting Turquoise ink, and yellow ink with lots of water was splattered, then more splatters with just water. I used the wave stencil and lightly applied embossing paste so it looks like an ocean. The ocean panel was mounted on this patterned paper that has schools of fish, and my fun pineapple and striped washi tapes were added on;-) I can almost smell the salty air!



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



1 comment :

  1. I love this card. It really is a summer beach card. Beautiful colours and the background is amazing! Hugs, (Crea)Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete