Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, June 28, 2017



Hello lovelies! Happy Wednesday!
Have you gotten a chance to get your hands inky with new NND goodies yet!?
Today I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with this super fun, summer card!
Here it goes ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Cultivated Cacti Set - Naki Rager


I am absolutely in LOVE with all the new cactus stamps from the June release! 
For today's card, I used this lovely cactus image from the Cultivated Cacti set to create something simple but fun with my embellishments that I've been hoarding...{LOL} 


Newton's Nook Designs Cultivated Cacti Set - Naki Rager


The cactus image was stamped with Versamark on Pool Party cardstock, I sprinkled a pinch of neon yellow embossing powder, applied Gumball Green embossing powder then heat set it. Doesn't that bit of the neon yellow add so much fun to an already-awesome image!? I also heat embossed that little flower with the same neon yellow, die cut with the coordinating die, and added that teeny tiny pearl in the center. I borrowed the sunglasses from the Newton's Summer Vacation set and stamped it with Antique Linen Distressed Ink on Pool Party cardstock, traced the frame with the Nuvo Crystal Drops Pale Gold, and filled the inside of them with the Glossy Accent. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
hope you enjoyed it!


No comments :

Post a Comment