Newton's Nook Designs

Friday, January 5, 2018



Hello, lovelies!
Happy New Year 🎊
I hope you all had lovely holidays!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today with my very first post of the year! Woo Hoo! Thank you Jen and Jeff for keeping my around, I simply LOVE being on the NND DT 💗

Okay, here goes my card ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Newton Dreams of London Set - Naki Rager


Ew, I am SO SORRY for my poor quality photos!😬

Today's card is going to a very special little girl who is turning 2 this month, and her birthday party theme will be "Mary Poppins". The invitation that my friend made is absolutely adorable, and I had to use the colors from it! Which are dark gray, white, light blue, light yellow, and teal. 


Newton's Nook Designs Newton Dreams of London Set - Naki Rager


This adorable Miss Poppins kitty is from the Newton Dreams of London set. I heat embossed her with light gray embossing powder then watercolored. Black coat, hat, and umbrella are just like the movie, she had red and orange striped scarf but I chose yellow because that's what's on the invitation. I added a little white flower sequin on the hat because Miss Poppins has a few daisies in her hat in the movie ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Newton Dreams of London Set - Naki Rager


Yeahhh, I couldn't resist it...I just had to make a slider!
I borrowed the banner and sentiment from the Winston Takes Flight set, it was just perfect ;-) I also used the clouds from the set to recreate the sky scene on the invitation. 

I really wish I had better photos, this card is really cute in person! {REALLY!!! LOL}



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Make sure you come back to check out the January Release soon, too! ;-)










No comments :

Post a Comment