Halloween Hand Soap Gift Tag

Wednesday, September 26, 2012


This is what I had as a door prize for my workshop. I made a different one for the August Pals Blog Hop, and just use the same idea but with a different design. 


This little googlie eyed spider is dangling on his thread, I simply glued the thread on the back of the Basic Black Card Stock that was embossed with the Spider Web Folder. 


I thought the little spider could use a friend so I invited a ghost to the party, but you know, he IS a ghost so he is only peeking in:-) He seems friendly to me, I don't think he's trying to Boo! 


My Recipe for This Gift Tag

Stamp set: Spooky Bingo Bits
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Accessory: Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Googlie Eyes, Thread
Tool: Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Glue Dots
Secret Ingredient: Spooky friends:-D


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments :

Post a Comment