Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge!

Friday, September 14, 2012


Welcome to another Double Dare Challenge #5!




             Argyle                                    Perfectly Preserved


Once again, this challenge was, well, challenging! 
When I picked argyle, I actually had something in mind, but this combo is "preppy country" and my original design would not work...so this is what I came up with.


I went for a preppy look, and the only thing that would work from the Perfectly Preserved set was the little stem & leaves to make those little flowers. The argyle stamp is from the Patterned Party.


I like to make unique cards and I think I failed to deliver that with this one:-( It really was difficult for me and I almost gave up! (really, I was going to write, I was unable to come up with a design,  please come back next week.....lol) But I know it was easy breezy for my friend Nina to make something beautiful! 


My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Perfectly Preserved, Patterned Party
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green
Accessory: Summer Starfruit 5/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Brights Designer Buttons
Tool: Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies. Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Secret Ingredient: Really challenge yourself!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!





3 comments :

  1. so cute. love those button flowers.
    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! *So* cute, Naki! Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naki! This card if fabulous! What a clever use of the stamp set I picked! And I love the Summer Starfruit accents. Fabulous job! :)

    ReplyDelete