Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 12

Saturday, November 3, 2012


It's time for another Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge!



Use Leaves


Monochromatic 

I love playing our double dare challenge, my friend Nina really inspires me. This is probably my very first monochromatic card ever! 


Crumb Cake can be very "Blah" easily because it is such a soft color, so I knew I had to add a lot of different textures and tones.


I actually stamped Merry from the Tiny Tags set on my leaf, but after embossing, you can't see what it is... I guess it was too small..oops:-p 


I sponged the maple leaf using the piece of card stock that I used to die cut my leaf as a template. I wanted that shadow effect behind the leaf. 


This card really did not take long to make, and for a soft card, I was pretty excited making it too;-) 


My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Tiny Tags
Paper: Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessory: 5/8" Crochet Trim, Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Linen Thread, Neutral Designer Buttons
Tool: Autumn Accents Bigz Dies, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now check out what Nina's fabulous creation looks like, and make your own beautiful leafy monochromatic card, and share with us by uploading it below!





No comments :

Post a Comment