Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Welcome to Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge!
This week's picks are very interesting...:-)




Heat Emboss


Emboss

I guess great minds think alike....ha ha:-D


Even though I like my blues and silvers for my Christmas, I find myself going for the traditional color combo, Red & Green. You know why? I just LOVE the Be of Good Cheer DSP:-) 
Gold looks just perfect with Cherry Cobbler too. (This was one of my "never-go-to" colors, now it's my fave red!)


I knew I wanted to try the Holiday Frame Folder for this challenge, and the rest came together with no problem! 
I love this sentiment from the More Merry Messages set, so elegant, so pretty, so festive...:-) It looks even more fabulous heat embossed in gold, don't you agree? 


My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Embellished Events, More Merry Messages
Paper: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink: Versamark
Accessory: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Tool: Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Holiday Frame and Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals 
Secret Ingredient: A lot of details make a fabulous simple card;-)

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now it's time to go n' check out my friend Nina's beautiful "embossed card", then make your own emboss card and share with us! 




No comments :

Post a Comment