Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Wednesday, December 12, 2012


Once again, I am playing along the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge


Just look at these adorable guys! 


I decided to make three snowmen just like those cute cupcakes.  I used the snowman from the Button Buddies set, the tie from A Fitting Occasion set, and the pointy knit hat from the Embellished Events. The rest of the accessories are made with punches or Paper Snip.


My Crumb Cake base card was embossed with the Perfectly Polka Dots Folder mimicking some falling snow. I didn't want to just put the sentiment all by itself so I added the snowflake and the Whisper White Designer button with the Linen Thread.


My snowmen are the focal point of this card so I kept it very simple, but I put a lot of efforts to those guys...:-) 


My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Button Buddies, Embellished Events, A Fitting Occasion
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Primerose Petals, More Mustard
Ink: Basic Gray, Early Espresso, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Primerose Petals, More Mustard Stampin' Write Markers
Accessory: Linen Thread, Neutral Designer Button, Pearl Basic Jewels
Tool: Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Perfectly Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,  Merry Minis and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Packs, Owl Builder Punch, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Secret Ingredient: Adorable Snowmen:-)


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments :

  1. So very adorable!! thank you for joining us at cupcake inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i so love the snowmen...adorable...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirtaions

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! I just love the teeny-tiny tree between those cute snowmen! Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete