Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 16

Saturday, December 8, 2012


Welcome to Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge! 
We have another interesting combo for you today:-)




CASE each other's card


Use Snow (Snowflakes, Snowmen, Anything that is snow!)


So here is the card I choose from Nina's blog. It just took my breath away when I saw this! So simple but those colorful flowers are so bold and beautiful on the navy base...just gorgeous!


So I used snowflakes instead of the flowers. The smallest flake from the Snow Flurry Bigz Die looks like something is missing... I tried a couple things first, but a star looked right:-) 


I picked several cards from Nina's blog but this one worked perfectly with the snowflakes:-) I don't CASE a lot, but I will have to CASE the rest of my picks because they are just all too lovely not to! Thanks Nina, for your beautiful inspirations!


My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Embellished Events
Paper: Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
Ink: Midnight Muse
Accessory: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tool: Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Merry Minis Punch Pack
Secret Ingredient: A very talented friend;-)

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's all go see which of my cards Nina decided to CASE and add her magic...





No comments :

Post a Comment