Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 24

Saturday, April 20, 2013


Hello, hello! 
Look what's back!? 
My friend Nina and I both needed a break for a few weeks, but that a few weeks turned into longer than we planned... but we have our new and fresh picks for the challenge and can't wait to share with you all again! :-)


Use the retiring colors


Use the Sent with Love stamp set

Here is what I came up with...


Can I just say, I LOVE this stamp set! It's so clean, modern, and just so darn cute! 
This is actually an envelope instead of a card because all these stamps are postage related, and I thought it might be fun this way:-)


The back of the envelope got some attention as well:-) 
I just wanted to use as many images from this set as I could...he he;-)


I finally bought the Postage Stamp punch when I ordered this stamp set, it seemed necessary... and I am so glad I did! 


My choice of the retiring colors are:Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, and Riding Hood Red. I am going to miss these blues so very much! Look how beautiful they look together!! And it's sad, but now that Riding Hood Red is retiring and I used it for this challenge with my blues, I love it! 


This was a fun challenge:-) 
Next week is going to be pretty exciting, too!

My notes...
Stamp set: Sent with Love (Available through Apr. 30th!)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Riding Red Hood Cardstock, Crumb Cake Envelope
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, Versamark
Accessory: Linen Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tool: 1" Square, Postage Stamp, 1" Circle, Small Heart, Owl Builder Punches, Chevron, Adoring Accents, Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's head over to Nina's blog and see what she's come up with!

No comments :

Post a Comment