AEI{heart}U Challenge

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hi there, crafty friends!
I have another Christmas card to share today :-)
This was inspired by the AEI{heart}U Challenge over at Avery Elle.


Challenge 31


I know, so fun!
Here is my card...




This card is so front heavy, it wouldn't stand alone...lol :-P




I heat embossed this gorgeous wreath in gold then die cut.
I picked the shimmery red cardstock, vellum, gold foil sheet, and Metallic Gold Thread to go with but I got stuck there!
This card sat on my desk unloved for a few days, then I really wanted to finish it so went through my embellishments, and there she was, my lovely deer from Maya Road! I dressed her up with a bow, mounted her slightly off centered so I could add some metallic stars next to her cute little head. 




It just needed a little more color so those tiny red sequins were added on the wreath.
I love how this card turned out! Red is not my go-to color, but it's so Christmas, and it looks so festive with gold :-)




My notes...

Stamp: Winter Wreath (Avery Elle)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Sheet, Red Shimmery Cardstock, Sheer Basics Vellum Patterned Paper Collection (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Versamark
Accessory: 1/8" Real Red Ribbon, Metallic Gold Thread, 10mm Star Sequins, 4mm Raspberry Sequins, 4mm Gold Star Sequins Pretty Pink Posh), Oh Deer Resin Charms Ivory (Maya Road)
Tool: Heat Tool, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Winter Wreath Elle-ments Die (Avery Elle), Die-namics Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX (My Favorite Things)




Thank you so much for stopping!
Hope you enjoyed it!




No comments :

Post a Comment