Pin-Sights Challenge

Friday, December 25, 2015

Hello there!
It is Christmas today, and I have my last Christmas card to share!
This was inspired by the Pin-Sights Challenge over at Ellen Hutson.


F9d078f9e3952477bb96f030c26ce707


These photos captured the true beauty of winter and holidays, just so pretty!
Here is my take...




I was drawn to the icy blue and sparkly snow/ice in the photos, and that is how this card was designed.




I water colored my background with Soft Sky on watercolor paper, then die cut the sentiments. I die cut 2 more each to layer. 




I got this impression of warm home in cold winter from the photos, but still kept the cool colors. I LOVE the Home and Heath die set, just so lovely!




I mounted my winter scenery on the white striped vellum. I love the diagonal stripes, they remind me of candy canes! 




My notes...

Paper: Soft Sky, Watercolor Paper, Shimmery Silver Cardstock, Sheer Basics Vellum Patterned Paper Collection (Papertrey Ink), Yellow Vellum (Studio Calico)
Ink: Soft Sky
Accessory: Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tool: Essentials by Ellen Home and Heath, Brushstroke Peace, love, Joy Designer Dies (Ellen Hutson), Stitched Hillside Lawn Cut (lawn Fawn)



Thank you so  much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Have wonderful holidays, my friends!




1 comment :

  1. Stunning! Simple yet so magical. Well done, Nakaba. Wishing you an amazing 2016.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete