Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 362

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Hi there, Happy Sunday!
It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is A Random Fan :-)
One lucky winner will be picked randomly and the prize this week is 3 digi images from A Random Fan! So make sure you play along and link up your beautiful creation!
Okay, here is this week's inspirational photo ;-) 




Another beautiful color combo for you!
Here is my take...;-)




I think this is such a sweet color combo, and I love how my card turned out!




The sponsor generously provided us this super adorable digi image Sweet Sunshine, thank you! 
I printed the image on watercolor paper then water colored with my Zig Clean Brushes and SU! reinkers, then she was fussy cut and mounted on the background that I stamped the mini hexagons with distressed ink on. 




I used the same yellows as the flower petals, and the same purple as the girl's hair to color a scrap watercolor paper then die cut the sentiment. It needed some dimension so I die cut two more from Soft Suede. I just love how the colors turned out! 




I added Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss washi tape, love it! 
I am also loving her purple hair, what do you think!?
This was such a fun card to make, especially coloring her and the sentiment ;-)



My notes...

Stamp: Sweet Sunshine (A Random Fan), Mini Hexagon Background (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Gumball Green, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette Stampin' Reinkers (SU!), Lemon Yellow, Yellow, Pale Pink, Flesh Color, Mid Brown, Dark Oatmeal Zig Clean Brushes (Kuretake), Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Distressed Ink (Tim Holtz)
Accessory: Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey Washi Tape (SU!)
Tool: I Love You Border Lawn Cut (Lawn Fawn)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Don't forget to head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog to check out what the other sweeties have created with this beautiful color combo! 





Don't miss this opportunity to join this fabulous team! 
Click HERE for details...;-)
Deadline is May 31st!


No comments :

Post a Comment