You're Jaw-some!

Monday, May 30, 2016



Hello there, Happy Memorial Day!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog one more time!
Guesting over at their blog was such an awesome, fun experience, thank you Jen so very much for inviting me! You're jaw-some!!!




I wanted to play with my "jaw-some" shark set ;-)




I stamped one of the sharks with Smoky Slate, then water colored him Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, and Crisp Cantaloupe. Then water colored the water with Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, and Lost Lagoon. 




This sentiment is why I wanted to play with this set, it's just so cute!!!
I heat embossed it with Smoky Slate.




I sewed down those snippets of ribbons to make my ocean.
One silver arrow was added just because it's such an awesome die and I just wanted to use it*lol* Of course I had to add a few sequins too;-)



~my notes~

Stamp: Shark Bites (Newton's Nook Designs)
Paper: Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheet (SU!), Watercolor Paper
Ink: Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe (SU!)
Accessory: Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbons, Soft Sky Seam Binding, Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon, Island Indigo Sycamore St. 1/4" Ribbon, Sequins (SU!)
Tool: Points & Plumes Purr-fect Die (Newton's Nook Designs), Elle-ments Wonky Stitches Die (Avery Elle), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

Huge thanks to Jen one more time for having me as your guest, It was so much fun!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment