Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 383

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Hello lovelies!
It's Sunday again and time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Paper Sweeties!
One lucky random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their shop! 
Wow! So generous of Debbie!





We have a beautiful theme this week for you!
Isn't this cupcake just darling!?
here is my take...;-)




The cupcake in the photo has green leaves, but I changed it up to fall colors ;-)




I used this fabulous scribbled wreath image from the Hello Spring set by Paper Sweeties. It was heat embossed with Tangerine Tango on Daffodil Delight and die cut with the matching die. I used the same die to get the inner circle piece from More Mustard. 




I thought this adorable patterned paper was perfect for a fall scenery ;-)
All it needed was a sentiment, which I used the Happy stamp/die sets to create. 
Of course I had to add a few of their lovely flower sequins! I used the Cupcake Sprinkles, which was especially mixed for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge by the owner and designer of Paper Sweeties, Debbie!



{my notes}

Stamp: Happy, Hello Spring (Paper Sweeties)
Paper: Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Sweet Lil' Things DSP (SU!), Core'dinations Kraft 
Ink: Versamark
Accessory: Cupcake Sprinkles Flower Sequins (Paper Sweeties)
Tool: Happy and Hello Spring Die Sets (Paper Sweeties), Elle-ments Wonky Stitches Die (Avery Elle), Gently Seasoned Two Wise Die (Paper Smooches), Early Espresso and Tangerine Tango Emboss Powder, Heat Tool (SU!)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now it's your turn to make a tree card and link up to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog! I can't wait to see what you create!


5 comments :

  1. woow, this card is so amazing! The colors are so stunning and I love the tree you used so much! :)
    Thank you for inviting me to be this weeks surprise sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! That cloud patterned paper is so cute and yes, just perfect for your lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card! Love the background paper! Your tree looks spectacular too! I agree those sequins are so cute and fun to put on cards!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow and orange in that tree is what makes this whole card so special. And those clouds. They are so beautiful Great work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful tree card! So fun and unique!

    ReplyDelete