Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 386

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Hello lovelies!
It is time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Kitty Bee Designs!
They have so many adorable images, make sure you visit them!





I LOVE this color combo!
It's so fresh and pretty!
Here is my take...;-)




Isn't this simply the sweetest!?




The sponsor provided us 2 cute images to work with this week, thank you so much!
I was going to make 2 cards with both images but I didn't have time! Ugh!
I printed this cutie on white cardstock, colored in with Spectrum Noir Markers, die cut it circle, then layered this pretty mint scallop. The moon was colored with light gray, and darker gray for some shadowing, then went over it with mint. I LOVE how it turned out!




I wanted "sweet" and "heart" sentiment dies but I just couldn't figure out a good placement, so I used a heart shape instead. This patterned paper has mint stars and little gray stars, just perfect! 



{my notes}

Stamp: Owls (Kitty Bee Designs)
Paper: Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, Fancy Foil Patterned Vellum (SU!), Crate Paper Little You, Wonder Patterned Paper Pads, White (Neenah)
Ink: Spectrum Noir Markers
Accessory: Mini Silver Star Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Silver Thread, Tan Star Button (My Stash)
Tool: Sweetheart Punch (SU!), Scallop Circle Die (Pretty Pink Posh), Die-namics Circle STAX (My Favorite Things), Lovey Words Confetti Cut (Reverse Confetti)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



3 comments :

  1. You always make the most beautiful cards. The coloring this week is just stunning, and the design as a whole is just gorgeous. Great work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Naki, this is the most adorable card!! I'm totally loving how you colored this sweet image up and all the layers and design is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! Your coloring is fantastic and your background paper is very pretty. Great card Naki!

    ReplyDelete