Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, August 30, 2017



Hi, there lovelies!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today!
So kids are going back to school, or they already have, and if you're like me, going back to school shopping and getting a teacher's gift are so stressful! But at least, making a card/tag to go with the gift is fun with NND ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Newton Dreams of New York Set - Naki Rager


This cute kitty holding an apple is a perfect image for teachers!
It is from the Newton Dreams of New York set and it is supposed to be the "Big Apple", but hey, we all love to stretch the sets we own to their maximum use, don't we? After all, aren't we all creative!? ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Newton Dreams of New York Set - Naki Rager


I was having the most difficult time coloring last week, I don't even know how many of the same images I colored! I was finally happy with this one right here, which was colored with the colored pencils. I stamped him with Antique Linen Distress Ink on Neenah Solar White Cardstock, and I tried to color him fuzzy but it was pretty challenging with the pencils! I die cut this cutie with the coordinating die, and a few more to layer and give a dimension. I prefer this way instead of using foam tape :-)


Newton's Nook Designs Newton Dreams of New York Set - Naki Rager


The little sentiment was handwritten with the Sakura 0.20mm pen then chopped up! 
With the soft colors and soft coloring, I didn't want a big, bold sentiment so this was perfect, especially on my sweet polka dot hearts, which were die cut with the Darling Hearts purr-fect Die set.  


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Have a lovely day, my friends!



No comments :

Post a Comment