Frantic Stamper November Release - Love and Music

Thursday, November 23, 2017



Hey, lovelies! Happy Thanksgiving!
I am here with my second card with the Frantic Stamper November Release!
This new release' theme is Love and Music, how fun is that!?




I am absolutely in love with the Baby Grand Piano die!
I come from a musical family, my grandpa was an opera singer, and both my grandma and mom gave piano lessons and even had annual recitals. My grandparents even had this gorgeous grand piano, which sounded just beautiful 💛




I die cut this little beauty from the black glimmer paper and added a little white piece behind the keys, and a taupe piece in the opening. 




I also die cut the sentiment (Dance Rock Sing Die) from the same black glimmer paper and white cardstock, and layered them to give some contrast and dimension. It was overlapped on the Heart Clef Die, which was die cut from taupe and pink cardstock, the heart part in pink was trimmed and layered over the taupe piece. 
Everything was framed with the Rectangle Tangled Frames Die that was die cut from white cardstock and mounted over the music score patterned paper. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hoe you enjoyed it!
I will be back with 2 more cards so do come back!



No comments :

Post a Comment