Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, November 29, 2017



Hello, lovelies!
I am up in the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with another Christmas card today!
Now that Thanksgiving is over, I'm a Christmas card making machine! {LOL}
And I am planning on actually mailing them this year instead of just adding to my collection 😝


Newton's Nook Designs Snowglobe Scenes Set - Naki Rager


Are you a Pinterest junkie like me?
If so, I'm sure you've seen these beautiful Mason jar snow globes!
That was my inspiration here today ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Snowglobe Scenes Set - Naki Rager


I stamped the Mason jar from the Lovely Blooms set, and the tree and snowman from the Snow Globe Scenes set on white cardstock. After coloring the image with chameleon markers, I die cut the jar with the coordinating die. Then I applied snow maker marker and heated it. Isn't the puffy snow so much fun!? I added the little round tag from the Tags Times Two Die Set and tied it around the top of the jar with some twine like it is a gift ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Snowglobe Scenes Set - Naki Rager


This lovely sentiment is from the Sentiments of the Season set, which was heat embossed right on my front panel after sponging. I used the Starfield Stencil and Multi Medium Matte, and sparkling clear sequins to add some "sparkle" to match the sentiment ;-) 




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Have a lovely day ;-)



No comments :

Post a Comment