Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, August 1, 2018



Hello, lovelies!
Oh, boy! Is it really August already!? It's scary how fast time flies! 
So I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with this fun card today!


Newton's Nook Designs Shark Frenzy Set - Naki Rager


Here I have today is a special card just for "Mr. Jaw-some" 😎
Isn't this absolutely fun!? 


Newton's Nook Designs Shark Frenzy Set - Naki Rager


It seems I cannot stay away from this jaw-some new Shark Frenzy Set! Can you blame me though!? These guys are so fierce! I stamped the image, colored it with pearl watercolors, then fussy cut out only these several guys. I gave a bow tie to the handsome one in the middle AKA: Mr. Jawsome 😉 I borrowed the bow tie and a little heart from the Papa Bear Stamp Set and the Coordinating Die Set. My blue vellum waves were die cut using the Sea Borders Die Set


Newton's Nook Designs Shark Frenzy Set - Naki Rager


This awesome custom made sentiment was die cut using the Essential Alphabet Die Set. 
If you don't have one yet, I strongly recommend it, it is a must-have! 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Happy August! 



No comments :

Post a Comment