Foiled Merry Christmas

Friday, November 8, 2019

Happy Friday, lovelies!
Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I made with some of the Therm-O-Web goodies I received!




I love these big beautiful poinsettias from the Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs Stamp n' Stencil Wishing You Joy Set! 




I heat embossed the flower image with red EP on white cardstock and die cut them using the coordinating die set, then applied the white parts of the poinsettias using the Detail Stencil and Deco Foil Transfer Gel. Once the gel was completely dry, I ran them through my laminator with the Deco Foil Iridescent Transfer Sheets. The bonus here was I guess some of the sparkles stuck to the embossing powder so the pedals were lightly foiled as well! Isn't it pretty!!? Happy accident 💙




This gorgeous sentiment was heat embossed with gold EP on a strip of vellum along with some diamond/argyle in white. 




These leaves were die cut from green cardstock using the TOW Gina K. Stamp n' Stencil Wishing You Joy Die Set and applied the veins using the Detail Stencil and Deco Foil Transfer Gel. Once the gel was dry, they were run through the laminator with the Deco Foil Emerald Green Flocks Transfer Sheets. I LOVE the fuzziness! It also gives great dimension and texture, it is so fun!




I kept the background simple with light blue ink and some gold splatters so that the flowers really popped! Several gold sequins were sprinkled and done! I love how this card turned out!



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
If you liked the gorgeous and fun products used today, head over to the Therm-O-Web Website and check them out!
Have a lovely weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment