CAS One Layer Cards

Wednesday, December 18, 2019


Hello, lovelies!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today with a set of CAS one layer cards!


Newton's Nook Designs Essential Alphabet Die Set - Naki Rager


I imagine everyone is busy in December and may not have a lot of time to sit down and craft. These cards were made under one hour using the NND Stencils and the Essential Alphabet Die Set. 


Newton's Nook Designs Essential Alphabet Die Set - Naki Rager


For this card, first I blended Tattered Rose and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks on the card front. Then the sparkly stars were applied using the Cascading Stars Stencil and Gold Glitter Gel. I die cut the sentiment from the gold glitter paper using the Essential Alphabet Die Set. That's it! Super simple but it looks fun and festive thanks to the sparkly glitter!


Newton's Nook Designs Essential Alphabet Die Set - Naki Rager


Red is very bold to me especially when it is paired with black!
So I kept this one even simpler than my first card.
I created this Buffalo check using one of the stencils from the Plaid Stencil Set right on my red card front. Then the sentiment was die cut using the Essential Alphabet Die Set and was placed on the card front along with a few gold confetti. That is is! 


Newton's Nook Designs Essential Alphabet Die Set - Naki Rager


I was inspired by my daughters' leggings while I was folding their laundry! HA!
The Essential Alphabet Die Set and the NND Stencils are all so awesome, you can come up with so many different designs just using them!



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Have happy, fabulous holidays, my friends!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment