Newton's Nook Designs

Friday, January 10, 2020


Happy New Year, my lovelies!
I hope you all had fabulous holiday!
Today I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with my first card of the year!


Newton's Nook Designs Woodland Spring Set - Naki Rager


I made this sweet Bambi card for my dear friend's little girl.
Her birthday is coming up and her party will be Bambi themed!


Newton's Nook Designs Woodland Spring Set - Naki Rager


I used this adorable fawn image from the Woodland Spring Stamp Set. I know it isn't even close to spring yet but this is so stinkin' cute with the flower crown, I thought she'd like this! It was stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink and colored in with colored pencil, then die cut using the coordinating die set. 


Newton's Nook Designs Woodland Spring Set - Naki Rager


This sweet sentiment from the Deer Friend Set was heat embossed with white EP on this sponged background. I splattered some white ink for some snow effects. The pine trees were die cut from green cardstock using the Forest Scene Builder Die Set then some puffy snow was added with the snow maker marker. The birch trees were also die cut using the Forest Scene Builder Die Set. 


Newton's Nook Designs Woodland Spring Set - Naki Rager


After placing the trees, I popped on a snowy hill that was die cut using the Land Borders Die Set with foam tape, then my sweet Bambi was mounted. I made the background pretty quiet with lots of white and light blue sky so that the fawn and her little birdy friend would really pop! 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Let's make another fun crafty year together!!!


2 comments :

  1. I love the color schemes you used on all the cards. Such a unique choice. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete