Freshly Made Sketches 171

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hello, hello!
Today I am playing along with one of my favorite challenges, Freshly Made Sketches!




Even when I wasn't stamping much, I was still following their site.
This week's sketch screamed at me to play, isn't it just fabulous!?



I was going through my dies and when I saw the File Tabs Edgelits, this design came to me. I used the new Stacked With Love DSP Stack from the Occasions Catalog. The designs on them are all so lovely!

This card was really quick to make! You can change up the sentiment and embellishments, and it can be for any occasions!


My notes...

Stamp: Regarding Dahlias
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Typeset Speciality DSP, Stacked with Love DSP Stack
Ink: Memento Black
Accessory: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tool: File Tabs Edgelits Die, sweetheart Punch


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



3 comments :

  1. Cute as can be! Love the file tab! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the fun patterns and that red blinged heart! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Clever take on this sketch! I can't believe I didn't buy these file dies... What was I thinking?!? I'll have to contact my demo and place another order soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete