Invitation

Friday, January 23, 2015


Hello there!

So when you have 4 kids and are chasing them all day everyday, time just gets away! And wow, in about 5 weeks, my oldest son will be 5 years old! Now that he is in pre-school and has friends, I am throwing him a big party, and these are the invitations.
My husband's little cousin (I call him a little cousin because he was 4 years old when we got married, and I still see him as that little boy...) is a firefighter, and his station has this party room that people can rent. What little kid doesn't like firefighters, right!



So for that obvious reason, I chose the firetruck stamp. 
I typed up the information on the computer and printed them out.
I realized I didn't have enough envelopes so I scored a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" base card at 3" and 7-1/8", that gave an 1/8" overlap on the front. Use the Deco Label as a closure, I didn't need envelopes!




I can't seem to say good-bye to some retired stamps and The Dot, Dot, Dot stamp is one of them. I was really glad I had it since I didn't have any black and white DSP!


My notes...

Stamps: You're My Hero, Dot, Dot, Dot (Both Retired)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Memento Black
Accessory: Basic black 1/8" Ribbon
Tool: Deco Labels Collection Framelits Die, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Thank you very much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


1 comment :

  1. Looks like such fun! I love the polka dots with that red fire truck!

    ReplyDelete