Return of.......

Friday, January 16, 2015


Hello there, welcome back!

My lovely friend Nina Dee and I have been talking about how we have missed our challenge together, and decided we'll give it a try again! 
It won't be weekly, we will try monthly for now and hopefully it'll be at least bi-weekly eventually!

So here we go with our first post of Double Dare Challenge!





Polka Dots

Gold

A million thanks to my very talented partner in crime, Nina, for the freshly redesigned badges! Aren't they lovely!?


So our new obsession is GOLD!
I used this circle stamp from a retired set Dear Santa. 
I never understood the use for this stamp in the set but now I sure am glad I remembered about it! 
This Thanks die is not from Stampin' Up!, and as a demo, I am not supposed to mention it on my blog... but it is one of my favorite things....




I am very cheap when it comes to my DSP (LOL) 
I saved the negative part of the Gold Glimmer Paper, and used it on the inside of another card. I placed one of the Sweet Sadie Washi Tape very carefully and lined up the stripes, then layered the negative thanks on top. Isn't it cute!? 


My notes...

Stamp set: Dear Santa (Retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Gold Glimmer 
Ink: Metallic God Encore Pad
Tool: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, None-SU Die
Accessory: Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape


I think it's time to visit my very talented friend Nina and check out what she's created!

Thank you very much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



1 comment :

  1. Ooooh! I love these gold dots and sparkly sentiment! Love, love, love! :)

    ReplyDelete