The Gossip Column

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hi there, lovely stampers!
I found this brand new challenge over at Winnie & Walter, and it is just fabulous!




The name of this challenge is The Gossip Column with Taheerah Atchia, and the very first challenge is Color Crush. Look at this gorgeous color palette. 
I used 6 of them to create my card.




I used The Chevron Border Die from Your Next Stamp on the Smokey Slate cardstock first, then  So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Marina Mist, and Midnight Muse. I simply nested them inside the Smoky Slate cardstock. 
Isn't it fun!?




I watercolored a piece of watercolor paper with the same 5 colors as the Chevron Border. Then die cut it with the Cheers Cutaway from Winnie & Walter. 
I love how it turns out!




For a finishing touch, all it needed was a few sequins.
These are Pretty Pink Posh 1st Birthday Bash Sequins Mix that I got from Winnie & Walter. Aren't they pretty!?


My notes...

Paper: Smokey Slate, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse (Retired), Watercolor Paper
Ink: So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse (Retired), Water
Accessory: Pretty Pink Posh 1st Birthday Bash Sequins Mix
Tool: Chevron Border Die (Your Next Stamp), In a Word: Cheers Cutaway, Paint Brush


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


2 comments :

  1. Oooh, I love the way you've combined the colours here! Such wonderful vibrant pops from those chevrons and reinforced beautifully with that watercoloured sentiment! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete