MFT Color Challenge 20

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hello there!
Today I am sharing a card I made for My Favorite Things Color Challenge 20!




And here is my card:-)




I used Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Daffodil Delight, and So Saffron.




This big star is from the Mini Treat Bag Framelits Die Set. I heat embossed the sentiment from one of the Paper Pumpkin Kits, Wish Big. 
I added the gold thread to match my scribble background.




This card took no time to make.
A little of punching, die cutting, and just put everything together!
I'll be very honest with you, this turned out better than I had pictured in my head! Ha Ha 



My notes...

Stamp: Wish Big (Paper Pumpkin), Circle Scribble Flowers (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Gold Foil Sheet
Ink: Versamark, Encore Gold Ink
Accessory: Gold Thread
Tool: Mini Treat Bag Framelits Die, Confetti Star Punch, Wishing Die (Simon Says Stamp), Heat Tool, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, Stampin' Dimensions



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hoe you enjoyed it!



1 comment :

  1. Fun fun fun! I love how you added that little gold thread to match those scribbles. :)

    ReplyDelete