Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 331

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hi there, Happy Sunday!
Are you ready for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!?
This week's sponsor is Your Next Stamp. 
Yup, one of my favorites! Woo hoo:-D




So cute!!
Here is my take ;-)




I was totally inspired by all those pretty fall color leaves :-)
My first house had these huge maples trees and raking the leaves was a serious labor!!




These adorable critters are from the Woodland Cuties set from Your Next Stamp. Aren't they just so cute!? I stamped them with Stazon then water color them. I love to not stay inside the lines, I think that gives a softer look ;-)




This beautiful sentiment is also from Your Next Stamp, I love this die set I use them all the time! I die cut thanks in the Sweater Weather DSP, but it kind of blended in the water colored background so I had to place something behind it. I don't know why but I picked the feather die, I guess it looks like a leaf, doesn't it?




I die cut one of the Stitched Hillside dies, then glued all those pretty fall leaves on it, then popped the whole thing. Now that I am looking at this picture, those trees could have had some leaves on them to have some colors...maybe I will add some later ;-)



My notes...

Stamp: Woodland Cuties (Your Next Stamp)
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Watercolor Paper, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink: Soft Sky, More Mustard, Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral
Tool: Scripty Word Die (Your Next Stamp), Stitched Hillside Border Lawn Cut (Lawn Fawn), Feathers, and Seasonal Tree Wise Dies (Paper Smooches), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let us head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the team's work!




No comments :

Post a Comment