Cupcake inspirations Challenge 333

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hi there, happy Sunday!
It is time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Drawn with Character :-)




Is this fun or what!?
Here is my card ;-)




The sponsor generously provided us a few digi images to work with, thank you!




I picked this cute, sassy kitty (surprise! lol) with her witch hat :-)
I colored her with Smoky Slate, her nose with Tangerine Tango, and her hat with Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight. The collar and the buckle on the hat were colored with the Gold Marker. 
I placed her on a sparkly gold star, and added my fun sentiment :-)
"happy" is from happy birthday to you die, "meow" was heat embossed on vellum and fussy cut, and "lloween" was also heat embossed then die cut with piece of tape shape.




I die cut the spider web in vellum. I originally planned to place it behind my kitty, but it didn't look good... I really wanted to use it so tried different spots, and this is where it settled ;-) 




I water colored my background with Tangerine Tango, then used my stencil and embossing paste to get a lot stars with texture and dimension! I let them dry, colored them with markers, brushed over them with water, then added sparkles with the glitter pen.




I added a strip of black and white washi tape and a snipet of black lace to give more Halloween feel :-) 



My notes...

Stamp: Witch Cat (Drawn with Character), Rotary Alphabet Stamp, Baxter Cat Bundle (Studio Calico)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Vellum, Gold Foil Sheet, Typeset SDSP
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Basic Black, Gold, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
Accessory: Raven Lace Trim, Stack with Love Washi Tape
Tool: Heat Tool, Sparkle Black Emboss Powder (Ranger), Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die, Happy Birthday Border (Lawn Fawn), Die-namics Spider Web Cover-Up (My Favorite Things), Hearts and Stars Decorative Masks, Embossing Paste (Ranger)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Don't forget to hop over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog!



1 comment :

  1. You have created such a fun and clever background!! I love how you've put together your card for this!! :)

    ReplyDelete