Treasure

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hi there!
Here is my card #3 for the World Card Making Day Challenge over at Winnie and Walter!


WCMDblogbanner2014


This one is for the "Color Challenge with Heather".




Mint Macaron, Pool Party, and So Saffron were my Aqua, Mint, and Yellow:-) 




I heat embossed the faceted heart and water colored with my three colors, then fussy cut it.




I made a lot of layers for the heart to sit on, but I didn't know where to add my kraft. I tried several things and that photo negative thing was the winner! 




I heat embossed the sentiment with a mixture of gold and iridescent ice emboss powder on vellum, then fussy cut it. 
I wanted a white background since I have so many layers, but thought dry embossing wouldn't hurt. Well, I couldn't get happy with any of them then I tried something different, I used my little frame embossing folders, and I like it a lot ;-)




My notes...

Stamp: True (Winnie and Walter)
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Kraft, Watercolor Paper, I Am Me DSP, Gold Foil Sheet, Vellum, Yellow Vellum (Studio Calico)
Ink: Pool Party, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Versamark
Accessory: Paper Doily (Studio Calico)
Tool: Heat Tool, Gold and Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder, Essentials: Audrey Cutaways (Winnie and Walter), Maggie Holmes Open Book Die (American Craft), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment :

  1. I love all the pretty details in your card! Just gorgeous!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete