AEI{heart}U Challenge

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hi there!
So my husband asked me if I had a sympathy card, and of course I didn't! 
I told him I'd whip up a quick one, and I grabbed the Oh Happy Day set from Avery Elle. That reminded me of their AEI{heart}U challenge this month, which is "winter".


Challenge 32


Here is my card...




I said a quick one, didn't I!?
I kept it very simple :-)




This bunny is from the More Stories set, the animals in this set are just so adorable! They all look so soft and peaceful.
I first used the silver glimmer paper for my snowbank, but it was too bright and sparkly, so I grabbed the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum pack instead. 




I can't say this enough, but I love this sentiment set, so pretty!
I heat embossed this one with Pool Party.




I used 2 sizes of snowflakes from the More Stories set, stamped them all over the base with the Encore Silver Ink. 

Winter has finally arrived here, it's been super cold and snowy this week!
I think when you're sad, it might help to look at falling snow and listen to the silence that brings, and acknowledge your sadness. Acceptance is hard, but I believe that is the first step in order to recover. I hope this card helps her even a tiny bit, probably not though...:-(



My notes...

Stamp: Oh Happy Day, More Stories (Avery Elle)
Paper: Whisper White, Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Pack
Ink: Smoky Slate, Encore Silver Ink, Versamrk
Tool: Heat Tool, Pool Party Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stitched Hillside Border Lawn Cut (Lawn Fawn)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!




1 comment :

  1. This is so sweet, Naki! So serene, and lovely! Thanks for joining us at the AEI<3U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete