Inky Paws Challenge

Monday, January 25, 2016

Hello lovelies!
I have a sweet card filled with love that I made for the Inky Paws Challenge over at Newton's Nook Designs today!




Valentine's day is in a few weeks, this theme is so perfect!
Here is my love card...




Does this scream love or what!!? 




This super adorable image is from their new release Darling Duos, they even made a heart die to fit perfectly around these cuties! I placed my order as soon as they became available! 
I stamped the image with Stazon then colored with the black and light gray Kuretake Watercolor brushes, and the Blushing Bride Stampin' Marker. 





This small heart with a paw print is from the same set, I heat embossed with white on Blushing Bride, then die cut it with the die that came with the bigger heart. The sentiment also came with the same die set, so pretty!




This love stamp is also from the Darling Duos stamp set.
I heat embossed it on vellum to make my own background.




Gold washi tape, gold heart sequins, and gold thread complete this lovely card :-)
I am so very much in love with this stamp set, you will see more cards with this set in the future...! ;-)



My notes...

Stamp: Darling Duos (Newton's Nook Designs)
Paper: Blushing Bride, Gold Foil Sheet, Vellum, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Versamark, Blushing Bride Stampin' Marker, Kuretake Watercolor Brush Set
Accessory: Metallic Sequins Assortment, Metallic Gold Thread, Gold Dots Washi Tape (Stampin' Up!), Gold Chevron Washi Tape (3M)
Tool: Heat Tool, Black and White Stampin' Emboss Powder (Stampin' Up!), Darling Hearts Die Set (Newton's Nook Designs)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



1 comment :

  1. This is so adorable! I love the way you used the word "love" as a background and I also love how you put the pawprint heart and love die together too! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete