Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 366

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Happy Sunday lovelies!
Are your ready for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!?
This week's sponsor is Inspired by Stamping ;-)





Now doesn't this look like some summer fun!?
The colors are so bright and fun, and hello! look at those adorable flamingos!
Here is my take...





Isn't this funky pineapple guy just perfect!? *giggle*
I bought this guy awhile ago, and it was about time that he got some ink on him!




I heat embossed the pineapple with light gold so it didn't steal the spotlight.
The leaves were heat embosses with Gumball Green twice, fussy cut some pieces out then popped them with some dimensions. I also heat embossed the glasses with Blushing Bride, the bow tie with Pool Party then they were both fussy cut.I gave him a pair of green googlie eye, what a handsome guy! ;-D




I wanted a small sentiment so it wouldn't take over the whole card, and I remembered I had this beautiful, skinny sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. It was die cut in Gold Foil Sheet, and all it needed was some sequins. I sprinkled some small gold stars, and rose gold sequins to match the pink glasses. 



*my notes*

Stamp: Pineapple Glasses (Studio Calico)
paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Gold Foil Sheet (SU!)
Ink: Versamark
Accessory: Rose Gold and Tiny Gold Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Green Googlie Eyes (From My Stash)
Tool: Heat Tool, Gumball Green, Blushing Bride, and Pool Party Emboss Powder (SU!), You're Amazing Die (Simon Says Stamp), Essentials:Audrey Cutaway (Winnie & Walter)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Let's head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and check out what fun cards the rest of the team have made! ;-)



7 comments :

  1. This is just too cute Naki! I've never seen a more handsome pineapple guy. Your card takes the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dapper pineapple chap you've created! Those eyes-and-glasses make me laugh out-loud! I agree: funky fabulous and ever so clever! SUPER congratulations, as well, on your new DT role over at Newton's Nook! You will soooooo rock Jen's images...looking forward to the new release...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and a very creative design! DT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so perfect and so fun!! Really makes me smile. Have a great week!
    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guys just cracks me up. So much fun. Very creative twist on the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This funky little guy just makes me smile! Love the big glasses and googly eyes! What a creative card!

    ReplyDelete