Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holiday Release

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Hello, lovelies!
So last week, I received this Email from Julia at Therm-O-Web asking me if I'd like to make a few projects with some of their new Holiday Release! Well, of course, I said YES! Ever since the Newton's Nook Designs and Therm-O-Web collaboration (click HERE to see my post!), foiling has become one of my favorite techniques to use ;-) I was beyond thrilled to open the happy mail from them!




Not the most flattering looking photo (SORRY!) but you can see what they sent me πŸ’™ Isn't this simply beautiful!? 😍 Thank you so very much, Therm-O-Web!

Okay, here is my first project using the new Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holly Jolly Set ;-)


Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holly Jolly Set - Naki Rager


I am not ready for Christmas personally {LOL} but this beautiful new set certainly inspired me!
(I am not a great photographer, and photographing shiny things is even more difficult! So I apologize for this "mehπŸ˜‘" photo...)


Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holly Jolly Set - Naki Rager


I should have taken some "making of" pictures! These Foil-Mates Detail Sheets are really quite clever and the results you get is simply gorgeous like these poinsettias! HERE is the video by Gina K. demonstrating the products if you want to see how fun and easy it is! I stamped the poinsettia image from the Holly Jolly Stamp Set onto the outline image on the Detail Sheet with Distress Ink Candied Apple (I like that slightly faded red just like the real poinsettias), die cut them using the Coordinating Die, and foiled them with the Gina K. Designs Gold Sequins Fancy Foil. I LOVE how it reflects different colors other than gold! 


Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holly Jolly Set - Naki Rager


Isn't this such a sweet little image!? This was also included in the Holly Jolly Detail Sheets so I just had to ink it up and foil it using the same process as the poinsettias. 


Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holly Jolly Set - Naki Rager


I wanted to make a shaker, but instead of using the plain acetate sheet for it, I used this toner sheet that was foiled with the Gina K. Designs Fancy Foil Jelly Bean Green. I LOVE this gorgeous yellow-green color πŸ’š 


Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holly Jolly Set - Naki Rager


I thought foiling the sentiment with this beautiful Gina K. Designs Fancy Foil Turquoise Sea would add a nice contrast to this red/green/gold card ;-)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I'll be back with more projects using the new Therm-O-Web Gina K. Designs StampnFoil Holiday Release



No comments :

Post a Comment