Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, February 28, 2018



Hi, there!
Can you believe today is the last day of February!?
I feel like I just said the same thing about January {LOL}
Anyway, I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today, ready!?


Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Costume Party Set - Naki Rager


I don't know what's gotten into me lately but I keep grabbing these non-seasonal stamp sets to make non-holiday cards! For today's card, I played with the Newton's Costume Party set to make this fun CAS design ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Costume Party Set - Naki Rager


I originally stamped my kitty's unicorn wig right on his head by masking, but thought paper piecing was so much better and I was right! I colored the wig with rainbow colors and sparkly white. The horn was colored with the same sparkly white and champaign. I colored my kitty light gray so that his fabulous wig would stand out!


Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Costume Party Set - Naki Rager


I borrowed this sentiment from the Believe in Unicorn Set and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. It's just so perfect for this card, it's scary! {LOL} 
To make it even more perfect, I used the Starfield Stencil with Nuvo Glimmer Paste to add more sparkles, I absolutely love it! 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Have a lovely day!


No comments :

Post a Comment