Winnie & Walter 4th Birthday Bash Challenge

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hi, there lovelies!
I am back with another project I made to enter the Anything But a Card Challenge with Kate over at the Winnie & Walter Blog! They're celebrating their 4th birthday and have all these fun challenges, you should check them out!




I made a tag with the Essentials: Carly Cutaway and the Wish Big with Evelin T Designs Stamp Set. 




This big cupcake is so yummy and pretty, isn't it!?
I stamped with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink on watercolor paper and colored only the frosting part then fussy cut it. I then stamped the cupcake again on kraft cardstock with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and added some shadows on the cupcake liner with colored pencils then fussy cut it. The Kraft cupcake liner was placed over the watercolor piece, and I sprinkled several Mini Sparkling Clear Flower Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  




This beautiful sentiment was heat embossed with gold embossing powder on vellum, which was die cut with the Essentials: Carly Cutaway. The sentiment is actually straight, I just placed it on my block bent to get this curved look ;-) That teeny tiny heart was die cut with the Essentials: Audrey Cutaways and a little sparkle was added with the WInk of Stella Clear Glitter Pen. 




Because I used Kraft cardstock for my liner, I wanted to keep that organic feel throughout my tag, so I chose this cream cardstock for the tag. It looked pretty blah, so I added this maccha green {YUM!} and I think it looks absolutely yummy with the pink and cream! I die cut these delicate leaves from the In Bloom: Paulina's Greenery Cutaways and adhered them alongside the circle line. I also tucked this skinny heart in the same green behind the gold thread along with this adorable teeny tag from the Essentials: Audrey Cutaways. The little YAY sentiment is from the Wish Big with Evelin T Designs Stamp Set, which was heat embossed with rose gold embossing powder. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I'm going to make a couple more projects so stay tuned!


No comments :

Post a Comment