Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 318

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hi there!
It is Sunday and that means time for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Doodle Pantry.




This week is color challenge!
So yummy and summery!
And here is my take...




Doodle Pantry generously let us get one image each of our choice! They have so many fun images it was so hard narrowing down to just one! But I managed to pick this fun, fruit hat, isn't it fabulous!?




My printer cannot handle watercolor paper, it's too thick...ugh...
So I had to use the Whisper White cardstock, and my markers to color. I think I did okay...




I layered some of my new patterned papers from American Crafts, vellum with diagonal stripes from Papertrey Ink, paper doily, the sentiment from Paper Sweetie, and sewed them all together with a line of stitches. Then I added a tiny bit of fringes and one flower sequin for more sweetness! 



My notes...

Stamp: Fruit Hat (Doodle Pantry)
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Vellum (Papertrey Ink), Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm and Amy Tangerine Plus One Patterned Paper (American Crafts)
Ink: So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Gumball Green, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush Stampin' Markers
Accessory: Flower Sequin (Paper Sweetie), Paper Doily
Tool: Happy Sweet Die (Paper Sweetie), Essentials: Audrey and Lulu Fringe Cutaways (Winnie & Walter), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Don't forget to head over to Cupcake Inspirations Challenge site and check out the rest of the design team!


1 comment :