Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hi there!
Hope you all are enjoying these hot summer days!
My kids are all sick, my main duty is to wipe their little faces! Ha Ha :-D
Anyway, here is a card I made for Paper Smooches SPARKS Sketch Challenge!





Here is my card ;-)




Somehow this card became very shabby chic!
I'm loving it though!




I die cut those cute hearts in the Crate Paper Flea Market Patterned Paper with the Heart Dies, then sewed them on my little tag. I also added some washi tape, that row of tiny hearts , and the little folder tab. The tag is layered on top of a piece of burlap.




I used the same patterned paper for the sentiment as one of the hearts. 
It is layered on the lace trim from Save on Craft, then I wrapped them with the Linen Thread a couple of times before making a bow. 



My notes...

Paper: Naturals Ivory, Crate Paper Flea Market (American Craft)
Accessory: Washi Tape, Linen Thread, Burlap and Lace Trim (Save on Craft) 
Tool: 1/2" Circle Punch, Tiny Heart Punch (Fiskars), Hearts and Love Wise Dies (Paper Smooches), Die-namics Blueprint 15 (My Favorite Things), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



2 comments :

  1. Such a pretty take on our sketch! Love your card! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page as one of our "FB Featured Players" from the July Designer Drafts challenge--- congrats! 

    Beautiful combo of papers and design--- LOOOOOOOOOOVE it all!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

    ReplyDelete