Back to School!

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hi there, lovelies :-)
Today I am playing along with 2 challenges!




Back to school theme for Sparkle and Shine Challenge




My first time playing Lawnscaping Challenge
And here is my card ;-)




The colors were inspired by the Sparkle and Shine Challenge




How cute are these crayon guys!? 
I heat embossed them with this black emboss powder with glitter, but they didn't really get the glitter...what the heck!?




I stamped a few dates on the Typeset SDSP making it look like it's a library card. Then I adhered some alphabets and numbers, then some loops as doodling. I used the same colors as the crayons. 




I don't know if you noticed in the back to school photo, but there are rulers in one of the mason jars. I have many washi tapes from Japan and I thought this ruler/measuring tape was so cute on this card. Yes, it's in centimeters *Ha Ha*




I haven't finished my oldest son's school supply shopping! *eeeek*
Part of the reason is probably because I don't even want to think about getting up early in the morning to send him off to school...I HATE mornings! I know, I'm awful...;-p



My notes...

Stamp: Color My World (Lawn Fawn), Date Stamp (Target $1 Shelf)
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Gumball Green, Typeset SDSP, Stack with Love DSP Stack, Notebook Paper (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Accessory: Ruler Washi Tape (MT from Japan)
Tool: Heat Tool, Black Emboss Powder (Ranger), Color My World Lawn Cut (Lawn Fawn), Glasses Wise Cut (Paper Smooches), Die-namics Loops Border, Emmitt Alphabet and Number (My Favorite Things) 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! LOVE all the fun embellishments and die cuts! Thanks so much for playing along with Sparkle and Shine!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naki, this is so FUN!!!!! I love all the bright colors and the details are perfect. I adore the old library card you created. The glasses made me laugh. I am always looking for a pair! So happy you joined us at Sparkle and Shine! XX

    ReplyDelete