My Favorite Things Color Challenge

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hi there! Happy Saturday :-)
Today I have a card I made for My Favorite Things Color Challenge!




Here is my take ;-)




These ice cream stamp and die sets are so cute, and can be used with any colors!





I wanted to try this new technique "smooshing" behind my ice cream. Well, I didn't like the results *Ha Ha* But I used it for my banner. I heat embossed the sentiment with the Blushing Bride Emboss Powder. 




I'm sure I've said this before, but I love MFT's blueprints! 
I don't know what you call that shape, but it makes me think of nice, summer breeze! 



My notes...

Stamp: You're The Sweetest (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Midnight Muse, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake, Watercolor Paper, Patterned Vellum (Papertrey)
Ink: Versamark
Accessory: Gumdrops (Your Next Stamp), Sequins (Studio Calico)
Tool: Heat Tool, Blushing Bride Stampin' Emboss Powder, Die-namics Sweet Treat, Blueprint 15 and 25, Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



2 comments :

  1. Love the swirls on this, Naki!

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I too love MFT Blueprints!! So many possibilities just like you did here :)
    Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge Naki! :)

    ReplyDelete