Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 322

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hi there!
It's another Sunday, and that means it is another time for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Craft Classes Online!





This color combo is so pretty!
And look at these cupcakes, so cute!

And here is my card...




I really liked the beach cupcakes in the photo, but I just made a beach card last week and am planning on making another one, so I used the colors to make this fun banner card:-)




I used all the ribbons I have in Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, and Kraft (ish).
I cut them in various length then randomly laid them down and sewed them. Of course it needed some embellishments, and this handmade kraft flower was perfect! This is from my dear friend Nina, she gave me a couple of them a few years ago and I was saving them. 




I was going through my chipboard flowers and this one was just right! The blue looks like Lost Lagoon, it wasn't too big or too small... I added the gold gumdrop in the center and it was perfect! 




I stamped the sentiment in gold, then sprinkled some gold sequins. 




So what do you think?
I think these colors together are so pretty!
of course a little touch of gold never hurts, right?



My notes...

Stamp: Building Stamp Set (Studio Calico)
Paper: Kraft
Ink: Gold Encore Ink Pad
Accessory: Calypso Coral Ruffled, Chevron Ribbons, Lost Lagoon Cotton, Stitched Cotton Ribbons, Lace Trims, Burlap Ribbon, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Washi Tape, Krat Paper Flower, Lost Lagoon Button, 4 mm Gold Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tool: Sewing Machine


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let us head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge site and check out the rest of the DT members' creations!




No comments :

Post a Comment