Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 321

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Hi there!
It is Sunday, and time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Polkadoodles.




Isn't this photo SO pretty!? 
Here is my take...




The sponsor, Palkadoodles, provided us with several digi images to choose from, and my pick was this sweet bear! Isn't she just adorable! Not only that, she was screaming "embellish meeee!"




I wanted to go nuts with tons of embellishments!
I printed her on the Very Vanilla cardstock, then I traced the outlines with the Crumb Cake Stampin' Marker to soften the whole look. I didn't color the inside because I thought she looked pretty in off white ;-)
The first thing I gave her was that pink flower on her head, it is from the Embellishment kit in Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog. Then the necklace, then the chipboard flowers... One by one, I layered all the fabulous embellies on and around her:-)




It's so girly I love it!
I don't know if it's because I am getting old or because I have two very girly daughters, but I am more and more drawn to feminine stuff! Don't give me a wrong, I've always loved pretty stuff, but even just a few years ago when I first met stamping, I would have never been attracted to a card like this! I am so happy with how this card turned out though:-)



My notes...

Stamp: Digi Image (Polkadoodles), Written in Watercolor (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Dear Lizzy Patterned Paper (American Craft)
Ink: Versamark, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, So Saffron, Blushing Bride
Accessory: Pink Flower (SU Embellishment Kit), Teal Glittered Gumdrops (Your Next Stamp), Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Open Book Floral Ephemera, Peach Sequins (Ellen Hutson), 6 mm Sand Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)Gold Thread
Tool: Pool Party Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Die-namics Cross-Stitched Square STAX (My Favorite Things), Stampin' Dimensionals, Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please make sure to heat over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge site and check out the rest of the team members' work!



1 comment :

  1. love all your pastel layers and I love that the bear is such a sweet little lady

    ReplyDelete